I am a member of the Moral Psychology Research Group, as well as the Association for the Advancement of Philosophy and Psychiatry, the American Society for Bioethics and Humanities and the American Philosophical Association.
I am also an affiliate of the Minorities and Philosophy program.
Thinking about majoring in philosophy? Good idea!
These are some of the wonderful people I’ve worked with:
- John Doris, Washington University in Saint Louis Philosophy Psychology Neuroscience
- Valerie Tiberius, University of Minnesota Philosophy
- Dominic Murphy, University of Sydney
- Laura Niemi, Duke University Philosophy and Cognitive Neuroscience
- Jordan Carpenter, Duke University Psychology
- Joshua Knobe, Yale University
- Chapman Waters, Purdue Philosophy
- Carrie Ichikawa-Jenkins, University of British Columbia Philosophy
- Clifford Workman, University of Chicago Psychology
- Daniel Kelly, Purdue Philosophy
- Nicolae Morar, University of Oregon Philosophy
- Pierre Buhlmann, Université Toulouse II Philosophy
- Nick Fitz, University of British Columbia Psychology
These are a few projects I’ve worked on:
- Implicit Bias and Philosophy International Research Project
- Imperfect Cognitions, contributor
- Purdue Diversity and Inclusion in Philosophy Project research assistant
- Flickers of Freedom, contributor
- Interdisciplinary Development Workshop on Well-Being,
- Summer Seminars in Neuroscience and Philosophy, fellow and grant awardee
I have also previously worked in the field of artificial intelligence as an Ontological Engineer at Cycorp in Austin, Texas. I will happily answer any questions from philosophers curious about life in the private sector!